- 12 Oz. White Coating Chocolate
- 1 Tbls. Coconut Oil (or Crisco)
- 3/4 Cup Nuts (Optional- Your Choice!)
- 1 Tbls. Sea Salt (Optional- Your Choice!)
1. Line flat baking pan with Parchment Paper.
2. Mix the coconut oil with the chopped white chocolate. Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments until the mixture is mostly smooth. Tip: Ensure the bowl never becomes too hot to touch.
3. Combine the nuts together and pour into lined pan.
4. Spread so that it is even, about 3/8″ thick.
5. Dribble Sea Salt chunks onto warm chocolate mix.
6. Once it is nearly set, cut into squares.
Success: If the bark holds together and doesn’t crumble you are a master baker and proper temperature was not exceeded (110 to 120F).